1. The focus of Greg's full-service eCommerce/Digital agency was strategic planning, project management, eCommerce development, digital customer acquisition, user experience design, and continuous improvement disciplines post live.
2. Greg was responsible for all strategy creation and directly managed the implementation of all plans.
3. Once all plans went live, Greg would conduct measurement disciplines to ensure outcomes aligned to business goals. Huge learning came from this process of auditing the plan to actual outcomes.
4. Greg has deep experiences in auditing site performance, through the use of behavioural analytical tools and making recommendations on how to improve performance based on insights from data. Greg has been using Google Analytics as a tool to drive decision making for over 15 years, even before it was acquired by Google (previously known as Urchin).
5. Greg sold his Agency in 2009 and became an independent consultant solely focussing on business transformation, digital strategy and customer experience design. Comma Consulting was created.
This move enabled Greg to collaborate with best of breed technology solutions and vendors globally to deliver the ideal solution for clients.
6. Greg writes thought leadership content for Econsultancy (large publisher in Europe) and Power Retail (Australian digital retail publisher).
Click here to view the articles Econsultancy has published from Greg.
7. Greg is a published author on best practice eCommerce/digital conduct and on customer experience design principles.
8. Greg's subject matter expertise in customer experience design has come from working alongside and collaborating with the known top experience design strategists in the world. Their clients include Amazon.com, Google, Zappos, Dell and many of the top retailers in the world.