1. Greg founded a full-service one of a kind digital/eCommerce agency which was the fastest growing of its kind in the early 2000's.
The focus of this agency was strategic planning, project management, eCommerce development, digital customer acquisition, user experience design, and continuous improvement disciplines post live.
2. Greg led all strategy creation and directly managed the implementation of all plans.
Greg would conduct measurement disciplines to ensure outcomes aligned to business goals. Huge learning came from this process of auditing the plan to actual outcomes.
3. Greg has deep experiences in auditing site performance, through the use of behavioural analytical tools and making recommendations on how to improve performance based on insights from data.
4. Greg sold his Agency in 2009 and became an independent consultant solely focussing on business transformation, digital strategy and customer experience design. This was when Comma Consulting was created.
This move enabled Greg to collaborate with best of breed vendors globally to deliver the ideal solution for clients.
5. Greg writes for Econsultancy, a global leader in publishing digital best practice content. Click here to view the articles Econsultancy has published from Greg.
6. Greg is a published author on best practice eCommerce/digital conduct and on customer experience design principles.
7. For years, Greg worked alongside a US organisation considered to be the top customer experience design specialists in the world. This organisation continues to be the usability and conversion optimisation consultants for Amazon.com and Google.